Wednesday, October 19, 2005

MonaView Blog Theme

This is blog of my involvement and pursuits of being a MonaView Associate.

I will also be posting information on many topics as related to building a home based business, primarily from home -- What a novel concept, huh?

I will be logging my starting activities, experiences, tools, struggles, and whatever success I accomplish.

Today in 2005, most everyone in the modern world has either been involved with directly or indirectly with a home based business opportunity. Unfortunately, most people have left their chosen opportunity(s) with bad to horrible experiences.

I too have had some experiences where I have mainly spent huge time investments. Fortunately, I learned the Internet has made it possible to eliminate the costs associated with training and recruiting tools. Not that there are not millions still peddling them. So, I have not paid for training since my Amway days back in the early 90's.

I started studying MLM as a true home based business model. A business that could truly be built from my home. In my experience I have help build and moderate forums around the net, since 2000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home