Sunday, November 20, 2005

Bo Short's Passport -- Will Dissolve MLM Component

Many of us have wondered what direction Bo Short's Passport was headed.

Saturday, November 19th, 2005 -- I along with all other registered Passport Associates received an email from Bo Short the CEO of Passport LLC.

Prior to Bo Short sending out an official announcement Saturday afternoon, announcing that Passports MLM component will officially be dissolved in the near future (date to be anounced at some point) -- I stumbled onto to a post of Ty Tribble's and read this link "Passport LLC to Partner with Team Oasis" in an online discussion forum. This statement/link was posted within Ty Tribbles signature line, proceeded by this comment;
"There is a reason that a former Quixtar Executive Diamond and about five former Quixtar diamonds are now with a different specific company."
(Myself -- as well as everyone else who ever joined Passport are all officially registered as Passport Associates, as Passport has never had any annual renewal fees.)

Even though Passport has announced dissolving the MLM component, Bo made it clear that Passport would continue offering products to Associates at a major discount, in order for Associates to continue to service their customers.

Snip~

“Rest assured that the high quality Passport products will still be available to you and your customers. However, we will dissolve our multi-level compensation plan and offer our products directly to you at a major discount. You will be able to service your customers (and your own household) and make more money in the process. I will send a separate memo detailing this shortly.”

It was also disclosed that the Passport Leadership Team was joining Oasis Life Sciences.

From what I understand -- they are joining Oasis as distributors with ex-Amway Executive Diamond -- Marshal Douglas and ex-Amway Diamond -- John Terhoun as their uplines.

Ironically enough, several days ago I wrote Ty Tribble an email and informed him of my intent to build my business, using MonaVie as my new product supplier. I also informed Ty that I intended to stay enrolled with Passport.

As of today, I have still not received a response back from Ty. I have wondered why I had not heard anything back from him, as he and I have communicated openly in the past. Maybe these changes had something to do with Ty not responding back to my email.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Robison said...

Very interesting news, and I'm sure you are the blogger to have officially "broken" the story.

I look forward to Dave S. and Ty blogging about the change.

Dave

3:43 PM  
Blogger Jerry Giebeig said...

Yes, I can imagine. It made more sense after the announcement was made.

Thank you Ty.

All The Best!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home