Monday, January 02, 2006

Deleted Post Explanation

From no outside influences other than my own -- I have taken down my most recent entry entitled "Passport Minnow -- What It Must Have Been Like For Those On-Board."

In my post that I have chosen to remove here -- it originally started at as a comment over on Qblog, then became a post here on M.O.D.E.

The main reason for brevity sake -- is that I found myself caught up in the emotional feelings surrounding my experience with the Passport Opportunity and the leadership perceptions that surrounded my experience.

After closer review and much forethought seeing my feelings posted for the world to see --I felt that it was ultimately inappropriate to display such personal perceptions publicly.

I will some up my feelings towards my experience with Bo Short, Ty Tribble, and the Passport Opportunity as a disappointment -- and leave it at that.

If none of this makes sense, then just disregard. I apologize for the confusion this may have caused any of you.

Sincerely,

Jerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home