Monday, October 24, 2005

Intro Part I

Since, last Wednesday, I have been reading everything and anything I can get my hands on, and doing my due-diligence on MonaVie, Acai Berry, and the other fruits and ingredients therein, i.e. Glucosamine and Celedrine. (There is a lot!) I needed to know that it was backed up with science, and that it was actually, marketable to retail customers.

I registered as a Associate this past Saturday afternoon, with Monarch Health Sciences, which is the parent company for MonaVie. The field organization I chose to join , is GLOBAL NetMark.

(The next post in the Intro series discusses the difference in product supplier which is MonaVie and why it is just as or MORE important to choose the right field organization. Most people new in Network Marketing do not understand the difference, or even that one exists, because they are never educated prior to being recruited.)

I have been looking for an opportunity to generate income from the online market-place. I have been following the online business trends closely, over the last 5 years, or so, and have gotten my feet wet a couple of times.

The temperature just hasn’t been q-u-u-i t e right for me in the past.

There was always something missing. I have to admit that I had to grow a lot too, as I continue to pursue personal growth each day.

During my journey, I have learned a tremendous amount about the fundamentals of leadership, accountability and business, and how they cohesively must intertwine.

I have also been personally involved with building and moderating online communities during my heaviest periods of online activity. From my efforts, I helped create some substantial gross sales volume in the past, from an online business venture.

From the time I first came online in 2000, I have never been interested in some get-rich-quick scheme.

Rather, I have been looking for the right time for technology to be able to support a home based business platform for the beginner.

There have been some real obstacles in the past, as related to the Internet being primarily, a text based platform. I speak for myself here as well.

A lot of people either did not type, did not like to type even if they knew how, and then the reading that was involved was same scenario — Combine those obstacles, with people still being new to the Internet and you can see where obstacles start stacking up. Understanding there are still millions of newcomers still coming online.

But wait, be sure to add the reputation of the old school MLMers and their unscrupulous marketing tactics, and well…..you can imagine the resistance.

So, what is so different today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home