Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My View Inside Of A MonaVie/Global NetMark Open Meeting

Well, Monday night, I attended my first hotel meeting since about 1993, and I tasted some MonaVie. Look, I am already turning into a MonaVie Rap Artist.

The taste was great — I have tried (2) in the past. I tasted Tahitian Noni several years ago, not too bad. Then just a few days ago, I tasted Oasis - AgelessXtra - thanks Jill .

My parents came along with me, since they have no retirement to speak of, and they are approaching retirement age within the next few years. (Actually, I think they were just being supportive and sharing my excitement for my newfound opportunity.) Gotta love em!

Keep in mind; they got burned a lot worse than I did in Amway. My Dad continued on pursuing Amway after I left, and he worked that business like a Trojan for multiple years, and spent thousands of dollars on their “success system.” So, what went wrong? More later……..

For those of you who do not know yet, my goal is to personally sponsor people from home, and generate retail sales online, without having to be in conference rooms and meetings — across the state, country, etc. (Now, if I do not reach my goals building my business volume online, I will make adjustments as necessary, because I am determined to build a business.)

This MonaView Blog, is a documented case study if you will, of one my pursuit, to build a business online and from the comforts of my home — teach others to do the same.– constituting a true home-based, built from home.

So, why in the heck am I at a hotel meeting?

Given the fact that I found MonaVie online without anyone directly soliciting me or asking me to join, I had not seen the MonaVie opportunity presented by a live human being, I also needed to meet Brig & Lita Hart, who are not only the first distributors to reach the level of Blue Diamond as distributors of MonaVie, but also happen to be my personal sponsors. (Which really doesn’t mean anything, in the realm of the compensation plan, since it is a new generation binary.)

I really wanted to introduce myself to Brig and Lita, and let them know in person, my commitment to build this business.

THOUGHT - I may plug people who I share MonaVie with offline, into some of these local meetings. Also, my parents as well as others in my organization will be building their business volume primarily offline. Therefore, I needed to check it all out, personally. These offline meetings also give people an opportunity to actually taste the MonaVie product. That is key, because so many people learned the benefits of phytochemicals, etc. from Noni, but hated the taste of the others.

Here is how the flow of the meeting went:

Sign-in table set-up outside the meeting for distributors ($5 admission fee) and their guest (free).

Tool table set-up inside with books, CD’s, DVD’s, brochures, overnight packs, etc.

I purchased an overnight-pack ($10 each). I got this to provide people offline information if/when I run into someone with health/financial concerns.The overnight-pack contains all of the information for someone to make an informed decision. It contains a DVD, 3 colored- high gloss tri-folds, colored comp plan, invitation to a MonaVie Tasting/opportunity meeting, a colored high-gloss 4 page 8×12 brochure, titled Blue Diamond Builder. The content of this Diamond Builder includes information on “7 Reasons Why” and also information on the Virtual Prospector Distributor Operating System = DOS, a colored Vitality Newsletter, and a new distributor application. (All contents available online for free)

To Be Continued……….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home