Friday, November 25, 2005

MLM Tools -- What Is What -- Who Is Who -- Part III

MLM Tools -- What IS What -- Who IS Who -- Part I

PART II

Now -- PART III

Unfortunately, this industry of direct sales - has been overrun for decades with the tool businesses and their abuses within the organizations.

One of my main reasons that I originally joined Passport, was because I knew Bo Short was speaking out -- against such corruptions.

My goal then -- as it still remains today -- is to inform people that a direct sales business can be built -- without the added expenses that these tool/motivational businesses cost the struggling new distributor.

Most new people that join the MLM Industry are courageous and trusting people. Their purpose for getting involved in MLM is usually to pursue the freedoms of Free Enterprise, and creating additional streams of income.

Everyone should be given a fair opportunity.

I was also part of the Quixtar Organization that Dave Robinson's belongs to -- prior to joining Passport. I was not directly involved with Dave, as I was crossline from him, but we shared the same system and upline.

Most people who follow MLM on the Internet, are familiar Dave Robinson's On The Road With Dave.

For anyone who is not -- Dave is a Quixtar IBO whom is building his business without participating in any sort of Quixtar tool and/or motivational systems.

I guess you could say -- that my goal -- is to become known as the Dave of MonaVie. :lol:

See new subtitle of this Blog -- My M.O.D.E.

The problem I have had and I think Bo and possibly Dave have/had, (as we have evidence as of late) -- is I found it near impossible to build a sales organization without some type of face-to-face motivational team support. (Dave has recently posted a goal of 1 more year -- to become profitable, or he has announced his Quixtar Quit Date.)

Now, before your blood-pressure soars about my motivational comments -- let me explain briefly.

I believe in support and motivation in any business -- especially a sales business --but I believe such should be offered free or "AT COST."

Sales Companies have sales conferences frequently, and they have proven to be beneficial, to increase sales and overall productivity.

As Independent Distributors -- paying to cover the costs of attending a night, full day, and/or weekend of entertainment and comraderie, is not something I am opposed to completely.

These type of events should be totally optional, without any guilt and/or group redicule for not participating. All cost should be nominal.

Some people do not enjoy big meetings, and some do -- so what.

However, if the promoters are netting tens of thousands of dollars -- We are VERY much opposed.

Comments and/or experiences?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home