Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My View Inside A Open Meeting.......... Part II

Back Track to Part I

So, why in the heck am I at a hotel meeting?

Given the fact that I found MonaVie online without anyone directly soliciting me or asking me to join, I had not seen the MonaVie opportunity presented by a live human being, I also needed to meet Brig & Lita Hart, who are not only the first distributors to reach the level of Blue Diamond as distributors of MonaVie, but also happen to be my personal sponsors. Which really doesn’t mean anything, in the realm of the compensation plan, since it is a NEW GENERATION Binary Plan with Dynamic Compression. I have to laugh every time I say that, it sounds like something out of Nascar garage or something.
;-)

I really wanted to introduce myself to Brig and Lita, and let them know in person, my commitment to build this business.

THOUGHT - I may plug people who I share MonaVie with offline, into some of these local meetings. Also, my parents as well as others in my organization will be building their business volume primarily offline. Therefore, I needed to check it all out, personally. These offline meetings also give people an opportunity to actually taste the MonaVie product. That is key, because so many people learned the benefits of phytochemicals, etc. from Noni, but hated the taste of the others.

Here is how the flow of the meeting went:

Sign-in table set-up outside the meeting for distributors ($5 admission fee) and their guest are free.

Tool table set-up inside with books, CD’s, DVD’s, brochures, overnight packs, etc. and the mark-up seemed reasonable.

I purchased an overnight-pack ($10 each). I got this to provide people offline information if/when I run into someone with health/financial concerns.
The overnight-pack contains all of the information for someone to make an informed decision. It contains a DVD, 3 colored- high gloss tri-folds, colored comp plan, invitation to a MonaVie Tasting/opportunity meeting, a colored high-gloss 4 page 8x12 brochure, titled Blue Diamond Builder. The content of this Diamond Builder includes information on “7 Reasons Why” and also information on the Virtual Prospector Distributor Operating System = DOS, a colored Vitality Newsletter, and a new distributor application. All contents available online for free.

>Charlie Kalb - (Newest Diamond) Welcome

>Tasting of MonaVie The juice tasted much better than NONI. My Mother is a tough critic, and she even enjoyed the taste and fruit flavors of MonaVie -- She prefers the MonaVie Active, but not much difference in the two flavors.

>Testimonials: I found a lot of value in this segment, as I could see the people and hear their experiences and determine if they were being honest or not, using my own judgment. Online, testimonials are just typed words, usually from people you do not know, so they are worthless.

>2 Videos: (Which are available online, but seeing them on a big screen, definitely made a bigger impact)
Video - #1
Video - #2

TIME LAPSED: 35 minutes

>Brief Upcoming MonaVie-Corporate Function Promotion: Friday night is free, and Saturday is $100 and/or $150 which would include two meal tickets, lunch and dinner.

>Lita Hart: Words of welcome and encouragement

>Brig shared his beliefs, testimony, and vision both business and personal -- Heavily laden with strong evangelical remarks, a Bible verse, and with even occasional support and confirmation from the audience, like amen’s, etc.
Brig was very entertaining, comical, and also extremely passionate about his personal Christian beliefs throughout his presentation.

He demonstrated how to “place” MonaVie with folks, using the “IT’S” System = Invite, Taste, and Share.

I got the feeling Brig is sincere and has a very strong desire to help others become successful, both financially and also through building/strengthening relationships through Christianity.

I wondered about the people who aren’t Christian who came to the business meeting and could have been possibly offended? Most of the world population is not Christian. I will need to ask Brigs opinion about that -- however I think I know his answer already.

DISCLAIMER ~ I am not condemning Brig, nor do I oppose any of his beliefs. However, I am not sure how much of this strong evangelical opinion, is appropriate in a open business opportunity meeting?

I personally was not offended, as a matter of fact, I applaud his courage to stand for his beliefs with such conviction. However, I do have some business contacts who are not (yet) Christian, and wonder what their reaction would have been to this type of business meeting.

There has been a lot of people who have been confused by MLM’s and Christianity being so intertwined.

I think it because Christianity in the past and presently, continues to be used as a marketing tool, and abused in many MLM organizations to prey on distributors emotions. There has been many documented discussions with people online, where within MLM systems that where mixing religion as part of the mind control processes of manipulation. The stories are endless, from current Christian MLM’ers, who felt molested by such tactics from their uplines.

Snip~ from Qblog

Mastda wrote:
I'm also in agreement with John that there are several parallels between the way Quixtar organizations are run and the way churches operate.

PW wrote:
I don't think there's anything wrong with businesses being run using principles that are gleaned from reading a religious text. But if those principles work from running a successful business, they are business principles, not religious ones. They are not reliant upon the particular text where they are written to be true. They would be good business principles no matter what religion happened to present them. Where I differ from the Quixtar organizations is their reliance upon Christian principles in place of business principles. I attended several seminars in which Biblical principles that had nothing whatsoever to do with business were preached from the stage. That is an inappropriate use of a business function, and my wife and I walked out on those speakers who did that. So again, it is not the use of religious ideas that causes problems in business. It is the wanton use of religious ideas that may or may not have anything at all to do with business that gives pause to IBOs...or imo, should.

PW

What do you think? Leave a comment below, this is really a good topic for discussion.

TIME LAPSED: 1 Hour 40 minutes

>Compensation Overview: (The 7 ways to earn money with MonaVie was explained by a few different people all explaining one or two of the different ways to earn income along the progressive comp plan.)

>Earnings testimonials: (Several people stood up at different performance levels. They all had been MonaVie Distributors for only a few short months. One young couple claimed to be making $1000 per week, after 5 months working part-time. They worked their way around the room with at least 15-20 people making substantial incomes.

Then there was Brig who were making more in MonaVie after their first six months, than they did in any one year from the Amway Opportunity, after 21 years of building at the Double Diamond level. Brig said his best year income from Amway was over 800k, so you do the math.

Brig said his personal goal, is to help create a 1000 millionaires in MonaVie.

Estimated Time Lapsed: 2 hours 30 minutes

The time flew by, and no one left early.

Even though I had flashbacks upon our arrival of the ole Amway days, by the end of the meeting, I knew this was definitely not Amway. Some of the same faces, but definitely a new business, and a new day.

The MonaVie meeting was very impressive, to say the least, and highly recommended for distributors who want to build a business offline and also for those who may be struggling with belief levels.

Both my parents and I left the meeting totally sold on the opportunity.
There is a lot of uniqueness about the compensation plan, which really was encouraging to us all. I was really pleased to see my parents conviction to build this business after (1) hotel meeting and MonaVie Tasting.

After the meeting Brig and Lita met with us at a local restaurant.

We voluntarily with absolutely ZERO pressure, we purchased 6 cases for volume discounts in order to retail MonaVie and profit from our retail sales to customers. (When you buy 6 case lots, MonaVie gives you a substantial break in price, making it very achievable to make profits retailing, if never built your one leg).

Retailing is a great aspect of the MonaVie Business Plan, one that 99% of all Network Marketing companies fail at miserably. (Even though retailing is required by law in any MLM opportunity, it often the most ignored. Many teach the illegal “buy from yourself and teach others to do the same“ method for building sales volume.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful post.Monavie is a quality product made of high quality.

monavie opportunity

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home