Saturday, November 05, 2005

Seth's Blog: Mine, ours, everyone's

Below is a snip and a link from Seth Godin's Blog. Godin is not in Network Marketing.

However, he knows how to network -- which is essential to the survival of any business model.

Do you think Seth's analogy applies perfectly to what we are doing as a team in Network Marketing.

I know for me I have been re-involved now for 2 weeks today, and I already am experiencing mine to ours. The ours consept is why I have such a passion for Network Marketing, I am not into mine.

Snip~

"The lesson of the response we're getting (people waited in line for almost an hour to get books signed) is that the project went from being mine (for about a week, while I thought about it) to ours (as I signed up each of 32 co-authors) to a tool for all of us (as I watch the book getting used in ways I never intended, by people I don't even know.)"
Seth's Blog: Mine, ours, everyone's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home